Chicago Beer Society presents:
19th Annual Chicagoland Brewpub & Microbrewery Shootout
Saturday January 21, 2016
- #13 Pollyanna – Fun Size
- #14 Revolution – Loganberry Reserve
- #08 Forbidden Root – Keine Krumel (German Chocolate Cake Stout)
- #04 Blue Island/Maple Tree Inn – Short Rib
- #13 Polyanna/Burger Antics – Ten Drops (slider)
- #06 Cruz Blanca – Encamaronada (Cheesy Shrimp Tacos)
Beer and Food Pairing
- #13 Polyanna/Burger Antics (“Fun Size” Milk Stout paired with “Ten Drops” Coffee Rubbed Chuck & Brisket Slider)
- #04 Blue Island / Maple Tree Inn (“HeaVee” paired with Chicory rubbed, braised short rib)
- #08 Forbidden Root (Keine Krümel (“No Crumbs”) — German Chocolate Cake Stout paired with Malted Lamb Ribs with Sorghum Tamarind Glaze and Mint Yogurt)
View a copy of the program: 2017 BPSO Program
Come out and enjoy the best beers paired with the best food from over a dozen Chicago-area brewpubs and microbreweries. Attendees will sample a wide variety of beers as well as each brewpub’s food items and vote for their favorite beer, food, and pairing. Winners will be announced at the end of the event.
Current members will be able to purchase tickets beginning at 10:00am on Friday December 16th for $65.00 each. Use the the code you received via email to purchase tickets.
Individual members can purchase up to 2 tickets. Couples memberships can purchase up to 4 tickets. Your unique code can be used to purchase tickets one time only.
Non-members will be able to purchase any remaining tickets starting at 10:00am on Friday December 30th for $70 each by visiting:
Come to support your favorite brewery/brewpub or discover a new favorite – either way, you get to taste the very best beer and food that Chicago has to offer.
SEE YOU THERE!
Ticket sales for current members ($65 each) begin Friday, December 16th, 2016 at 10:00am CST
Ticket sales for non-members ($70 each) begin Friday, December 30th, 2016 at 10:00am CST
Codes and instructions to acquire tickets were emailed out to members of record on Thursday, December 15th. Please check your inbox and spam folder (From: “firstname.lastname@example.org”). If you cannot find the email, please Contact Us with your current information so we can ensure we have your correct information.
Admission includes all beer samples and one food sample from each brewery/brewpub.
You must be 21 years or older to attend. No children. No refunds.
We recommend public transportation for all our events.