>>>>> Please note that this year we are at LaBagh Woods Grove #4 <<<<<
- In order to ensure entry is as smooth & speedy as possible, please PRINT YOUR TICKETS and remember to bring them along. Anyone without a ticket will be turned away (minors under the drinking age are exempt)
- We recommend using public transportation or rideshare services for transport to & from the picnic – get home safely!
- If you must drive, please park only in designated spaces or risk being ticketed (the forest preserve police will be checking).
- Use CBS provided cups only. Anyone filling containers other than CBS provided cups will be asked to leave.
- Absolutely NO GLASS is allowed in the forest preserve.
- Whenever possible please re-use your plates, utensils, etc – let’s try to be green!
- Remember to bring plenty of water or another source of hydration.
- Voting will end at 4:30pm. Winners will be announced after 5:30pm. Last call will follow the Awards Presentation.
- The picnic is over by dusk and all attendees will be asked to leave.
Open Full Screen
A general FYI to anyone who may be contacting us regarding ticketing issues: thanks to the magic of the interwebs, we can see precisely when someone opened any email we’ve sent them and we have a time-stamped record of each time they clicked on any links (like the one to purchase picnic tickets), so please be honest with us when reaching out for help resolving any problems… 😁😁😁
Our “Umpteenth” annual picnic is always one of our most anticipated events, and with good reason: Every year we supply an extraordinary beer selection backed up by a seemingly endless feast of ribs, chili, salsa, and desserts that are whipped up by our amazing members who enter into hotly contested competitions.
The 2019 picnic will be September 7, 2019 in the same *old* place on the Northside with a slight change which will be communicated in our ticket invite. TICKETS ARE FREE AND REQUIRED. Anyone without a ticket will be turned away.
A flyer will be emailed to members of record in mid August with a unique code to obtain tickets.
- Other Meats
If you plan to enter one or more categories, you will need to fill out the competition form. The link to this form can be found when you purchase your tickets or one of the call for competitors emails. This picnic is only for Chicago Beer Society members and their ticketed guests. Your food contributions make the picnic what it is. Please help contribute by entering a competition.
For additional information or questions email picnic (a.t.) chibeer.org