Saturday July 31st, 2021
1pm – 5pm
Space Stage Studios – Galaxy Courtyard
1844 W Hubbard (enter courtyard at 455 N Wolcott)
Chicago, IL 60622
It’s been an incredibly long & difficult year for so many, but as things begin to settle into the new “normal” we’re excited to get back to hosting the types of events we’ve been known for over the past 40+ years. With that in mind… these warm, lazy days call for some cold, hazy brews!
Everything from modern hazy hop bombs to traditionally unfiltered zwickels & weizens to more experimental stuff with lactose & fruit, wilds, sours, and milkshake/smoothie styles will be featured at this festival & competition celebrating all things haze.
Attendees will sample and vote for their favorites to crown the champions of Chicagoland from each of three categories: Modern Haze, Traditionally Unfiltered, and Experimental.
Limited GA Tickets remaining…. do not sleep on this one!
UPDATE:HAZY DAYS 2021 IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!!!
NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE.
If you didn’t get tickets, your best bet is to sign up for the Eventbrite waitlist at chibeer.org/hazy – if tickets become available due to refunds or cancellations you’ll receive an email notification and then have 2 hours to finalize purchase of the ticket.https://www.eventbrite.com/e/hazy-days-of-summer-outdoor-beer-festival-competition-tickets-156977129821
- 18th Street Brewery
- Alulu Brewery
- Bold Dog Beer Co.
- Casa Humilde Cerveceria
- Church Street
- Duneyrr Fermenta Project
- Elmhurst Brewing Co.
- Empirical Brewery
- Eris Brewery and Cider House
- Forbidden Root
- Hidden Hand
- Hubbard’s Cave
- Is/Was Brewing
- Maplewood Brewery & Distillery
- Midwest Coast Brewing
- DJ Intel
- Genghis Won
- This is an outdoor rain or shine event – sales are final
- Attendees must be 21 years or older
- Admission includes souvenir tasting glass & samples from each brewery
- We recommend public transportation for all our events
- Brewer participation may change due to circumstances beyond our control
- Chicago Beer Society strongly recommends that all attendees be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID test no more than 3 days prior to attending an event