Saturday July 31st, 2021
1pm – 5pm
Space Stage Studios – Galaxy Courtyard
1844 W Hubbard (enter courtyard at 455 N Wolcott)
Chicago, IL 60622
It’s been an incredibly long & difficult year for so many, but as things begin to settle into the new “normal” we’re excited to get back to hosting the types of events we’ve been known for over the past 40+ years. With that in mind… these warm, lazy days call for some cold, hazy brews!
Everything from modern hazy hop bombs to traditionally unfiltered zwickels & weizens to more experimental stuff with lactose & fruit, wilds, sours, and milkshake/smoothie styles will be featured at this festival & competition celebrating all things haze.
Attendees will sample and vote for their favorites to crown the champions of Chicagoland from each of three categories: Modern Haze, Traditionally Unfiltered, and Experimental.
If you attended the inaugural Hazy Days (back in the “before-times” of 2019), you know the final list of participants is going to be serious. We’ll be releasing full details over the coming days, but for now, here is just a sample of what we’ve got lined up…
- Around the Bend
- Bold Dog Beer Co.
- Church Street
- Elmhurst Brewing Co.
- Eris Brewery and Cider House
- Hidden Hand
- Maplewood Brewery & Distillery
- Misbeehavin’ Meads
- MORE Brewing
- Noon Whistle
- Old Irving Brewing
- Open Outcry
- Penrose Brewing
- Solemn Oath
- Twisted Hippo
- + MANY
- + MORE TBA
- –> WATCH THIS SPACE!!!
MUSIC & VIBEZ:
- DJ Intel
- Genghis Won
- This is an outdoor rain or shine event – sales are final
- Attendees must be 21 years or older
- Admission includes souvenir tasting glass & samples from each brewery
- We recommend public transportation for all our events
- Brewer participation may change due to circumstances beyond our control
- Chicago Beer Society strongly recommends that all attendees be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID test no more than 3 days prior to attending an event