Chicago Beer Society presents…
Hazy Days 3
Saturday July 23rd, 2022 / 1pm – 5pm
Space Stage Studios (outdoor courtyard)
455 N Wolcott Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Finally seeing some sunshine here in Chicago, so you know what that means… these warm, lazy days call for some cold, hazy brews!
Everything from modern hazy hop bombs to classic, traditionally unfiltered styles to more experimental offerings will be featured at this festival & competition celebrating all things haze.
Attendees will sample and vote for their favorites to crown the champions of Chicagoland from each of four categories:
- Modern (hop-forward haze: DDH IPA/DIPA, NEIPA, Hazy Pale Ale, etc)
- Classic (traditionally unfiltered / hazy styles; zwickel, weizen, etc)
- Experimental (wild, fruited, barrel-aged, lactose/milkshake/smoothie, etc)
- Haze-Free (clear, clean, crisp beverages of any style)
Tickets available now at www.chibeer.org/HAZY
Tickets available to CBS Members 6/13 @ 2pm
Any remaining general admission tickets will be available 6/20 @ 2pm
- 18th Street Brewery
- Around the Bend Beer Co.
- Art History
- Church Street
- Duneyrr Fermenta Project
- Dutchbag Brew Co.
- Forbidden Root
- Hidden Hand
- Hubbard’s Cave
- Illuminated Brew Works
- Maplewood Brewery & Distillery
- middle brow
- Misbeehavin’ Meads
- Moderne Dune
- MORE Brewing
- Old Irving Brewing
- Penrose Brewing
- Phase Three
- Ravinia Brewing
- Roaring Table
- Rock Bottom
- Sketchbook Brewing
- Solemn Oath
- Une Annee
- Wake Brewing
- + MORE TBA!
- COMING SOON
- This is an outdoor rain or shine event – sales are final
- Attendees must be 21 years or older
- Admission includes souvenir tasting glass & samples from each brewery
- We recommend public transportation for all our events
- Brewer participation may change due to circumstances beyond our control
- Chicago Beer Society follows all local health protocols