|June 25, 2016|
|9:00 am||to||7:00 pm|
You Can’t Dance in Indiana, but You Can Drink..Bus Trip
Have you ever wanted to visit many of the great breweries in NW Indiana? Chicago Beer Society is pleased to announce our summer event is a bus tour to do just that!
On Saturday June 25, at 9:00 am, we will board a luxurious motor-coach for a one-day trip to Northwest Indiana and back!
One beer per brewery is included in the price of your ticket. Our first stop will be Crown Brewing in Crown Point, Indiana. Crown Brewing is a resurrection of the original Crown Brewing that closed it’s doors in 1916. Current owner Dave Bryan is thrilled to make great beer a part of the Crown Point community again. Pizza will be served here and is included in the cost of your ticket.
Our next stop will be the historic Griffith, Indiana to visit the town’s newest, and oldest breweries, each bringing their own unique brews to the Griffith beer scene. We will start at New Oberpfalz Brewing, then head to Wildrose Brewery, and finally visit Pokro Brewing.
Our final destination will be Hammond, Indiana’s hidden gem, 18th Street Brewing. This unassuming brewery serves fantastic beers that will make for a memorable finish to our trip.
We are excited to have you join us and get your summer started on a fun note. Cheers!
Please note that the bus will be waiting for NO ONE. Please arrive on time. Tickets are non-refundable.
Itinerary (Saturday June 25th, 2016)
- Leave Goose Island – Clybourn (9:25 AM SHARP! Bus is NOT able to wait!!) Please use street parking or take public transit. Cars parked in lots could be towed.
- Crown Brewing
- Pizza will be provided
- New Oberpfalz Brewing
- Wildrose Brewing
- Pokro Brewing
- 18th Street Brewing
- Arrive Goose Island – Clybourn (~7:00 PM)
- Chicago Beer Society Member – $70/person (Buy Tickets) member passwords were emailed around May 5th
- Non-member – $75/person (Buy Tickets)
- NO KEGS OR GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED ON BUS
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tickets may be transferred via Brown Paper Tickets by changing the name on ticket 24hrs or more before departure.
For questions regarding this event or membership status, please Contact Us.